Power Struggles: Successful Techniques for Educators by Brian and Allen Mendler
It’s every educator’s worst fear: losing control of the classroom. Regain the focus of challenging and resistant students with this practical resource on classroom management, discipline, and motivation. The dedicated authors re-examine the root causes of student misbehavior and offer a range of easy-to-implement instructions and activities – along with real-world stories of these strategies in action – to prevent and defuse future disruptive classroom moments.
- Understand the hostility cycle and how to break it.
- Gain in-class and out-of-class strategies for relationship building.
- Find out ways defiant students can be successful in the classroom.
- Learn effective language for difficult or resistant students.
- Use use an interest inventory to stay attuned to your students needs.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 11 x 0.25 in|