Motivating Black Males to Achieve in School & in Life
If you’ve ever been uncertain about what to do about the chronic achievement gap between black males and other student populations, then here’s a book that will forever change your approach to these students and equip you with a whole new plan for motivating black males to achieve in school and in life.
– Why the challenges of educating black male students are different from educating other student populations.
– What all black male students need in their classroom experiences.
– How to assess your own attitudes and abilities to educate black males.
– Which major problems outside of school could change the way you teach black males.
– How to address the root causes of black male self-identity.
– Why and how to develop a young men’s empowerment program.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × .25 in|