Counseling with Color by Anthony Pearson and Robert Bowman
This book and CD can be used to help children discover, share and explore their inner worlds. Visual arts of many kinds provide opportunities for counselors to view – through newly opened windows – into childrens experiences, perceptions and beliefs. This resource provides coloring-based visual arts activities that can be used in counseling children. It includes instructions and recommendations for using 44 reproducible activity pages that will tap into childrens attraction to having’fun with colors and creating colorful visual images.
– Print & Color: Each page can be photocopied from the book or printed from the CD
– Digital Interactive: The CD also contains an interactive version of each activity page that can be colored using the digital color-palette at the page bottom.
– Each creation can be saved &/or printed. This option can be used on a computer or any digital whiteboard.
IMAGE TYPES INCLUDE: – Emotive Designs
– Scene Finishing
– Color the Feeling Faces (& Places)
– Show Where the Feeling Is
– The Magic Mirrors
– Graph/Chart My Feelings
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 0.25 in|