With so much technology available how does a teacher know what will work in the classroom? For those educators just getting their feet wet with technology integration to those currently using technology in the classroom, presenter Eric Clark will explore exciting ways to use tech tools to increase student engagement and bring life into the classroom in this 90-minute webinar.
One-to-one computing, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), Smart Boards and other improvements have revolutionized the technology environment in many North American classrooms, yet many educators have lagged behind in incorporating technology into their instruction. Be sure you’re getting the most out of today’s technology with your students!
- Poll Everywhere
- Google Apps
- Virtual Reality
- Ted Talk
- Live Binders
- Garage Band
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Discern the value of reverse mentoring in a technology-supported classroom.
- Discover innovative ways to store and manage lessons, files, and multi-media.
- Integrate video editors to create lessons centered on problem-based learning.
- Learn how to use online video to support lessons rather than sustain them.
- Identify different tools to help students become authors, producers, and creators of multi-media projects.
- Apply new technology tools and/or strategies to enrich technology integration within the classroom.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Eric Clark, M. Ed., has more than thirteen years’ experience in education and currently serves as Lead Administrator at a progressive private school in Kansas. While serving as middle school principal and assistant high school principal prior to his current role, Clark also functioned as the District’s Technology Integration Specialist, helping teachers weave technology into their lessons to boost engagement and accountability. Clark began his education career teaching English Language Arts, Broadcast Journalism, Print Journalism, Media Communications, and Yearbook, for over a decade.