Counseling Strategies & Resources
Conference // 2019
The Counseling Strategies & Resources Conference features best practices from educators and other professionals working with youth. Some programs will be research-tested, while others will be promising, innovative approaches created by practicing professionals to help them better connect with different types of students. These innovative strategies may help with:
– Transforming bullies
– Reframing resistant students
– Connecting with defiant students
– Motivating apathetic students
– Changing self-destructive beliefs in children & teens
– Transforming bully bystanders into interveners
– Empowering bully targets
– Helping socially alienated students
– Working with youth who self-mutilate
– Children & Teens experiencing loss
– Overcoming past traumatic events
Please continue to check this page for information on the 2019 Counseling Strategies & Resources Conference.
Information will be added as it becomes available.