Scroll down for video preview.
This insightful WebRemix™ delves into effective tools for understanding and engaging boys in the classroom. Explore the facts and fiction behind the effectiveness and impact of zero tolerance. Learn how gender impacts learning and use that understanding to create effective lessons for girls and boys.
- Boys will Learn Like Boys
- Boyology and Brain Development
- Boydom: Combating Boredom in the Classroom
- Zero Tolerance Myths & Facts
- To Infinity and Beyond: Essential Skills for Boys’ Success in School
- Understand the influence of biology and neurology on boys’ behavior and learning.
- Gain insights about the social world of boys and how to use their social structure to engage them in the learning process.
- Identify the myths and facts around zero tolerance and how it impacts the learning environment.
- Explore effective strategies to improve boys’ interaction and success in the classroom.
- Identify three essential skills for boys to be successful in school and beyond.
About the Presenter
Stephanie Jensen, MS, LPC is an award-winning author and international speaker recognized for her insight and understanding of child development, learning and school culture. She combines fifteen years of practice in the fields of education and counseling with research, practical strategies and a bit of humor to address challenging behaviors and to build positive relationships with students of all ages.
AccuTrain’s WebRemix™ programs are 60- to 90-minute in-depth training sessions that were originally presented to a live audience via technology. Each course has been edited and enhanced to improve the viewing experience, while retaining the character of the original live presentation.